Broad Top Area Medical Center
Call Us for an Appointment:
Broad Top Office 814.635.2916
Huntingdon Office 814.506.8114
Trough Creek Office 814.448.9226
Certified Medical Assistant
Full-time/Part-time position available. Must be willing to travel to each of the BTAMC office's.
- Completion of Medical Assistant Program
- Certification required
- Knowledge and/or experience working with an EMR system
- Experience working for a healthcare practice
Please send Resume and Credentials to:
Broad Top Area Medical Center, Inc.
ATTN: HR Department
P.O. Box 127
Broad Top, PA 16621
FAX: (814) 635-7354
Family Nurse Practitioner
Seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner for our BTAMC office who can provide comprehensive ambulatory medical services for members of family, regardless of age or sex, on a continuing basis by performing the following duties
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition
- Administers or prescribes treatment and medications, consulting with physician as necessary
- Graduate of an accredited family nurse practitioner program
- Master's degree preferred
- Federal DEA license
Physician Assistant - Certified
Seeking for a full-time Physician Assistant (PA-C) for our Huntingdon location who can provide comprehensive ambulatory medical services for members of family, regardless of age or sex, on a continuing basis by performing the following duties.
- Insures that medical care is completely and accurately documented in the medical record
- Orders appropriate testing
- Performs and signs all forms needed for patient care and billing in a timely fashion
- NCCPA Certification
- Current PA license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
LCSW - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
We are seeking a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide mental health screenings and initial assessments to medically - referred and other clients.
- Current LCSW license in the State of Pennsylvania
- Experience in psychosocial assessment, individual therapy, group therapy, short-term evidenced - based counseling and crisis intervention
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel between sites and within community
Pediatric Family Physician
Seeking a full-time position for a Pediatric Family Physician who provides comprehension ambulatory and inpatient medical services for members of family, regardless of age or sex, on a continuing basis by performing the following duties.
- Examines patients, order tests, analyzes reports and findings of tests, administers or prescribes treatments and medications.
- Insures that medical care is completely and accurately documented in the medical record, refers patients to specialists, performs minor surgery and other procedures as required if needed.
- Provides physicians supervision of nurse practitioners and physician assistants as needed.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine or osteopathy with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy.
- Completion of a three-year residency in family practice.
- Board certification in Family Practice or Board Eligible for Board certification within one year.
- Current license to practice medicine in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- DEA license